it gives me thrill to wind you up


Miezamarsha
Diploma in Mass Communication
I love Myself. I dont smoke , drink & club.
18 years of living . 11th July. pampered. Sturborn & Sensitive .
Always Love Italian Food:)Mixed blood. Easily got irritated. Easy going.
Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Strong sense of sympathy.
Im'a shopaholic. Dislike crowded places.

i am so not bitter
about you eg. I am cool. I sing great songs. I am kate nash.
Monday, October 13, 2008
[ 11:44 PM ]
Notes: My pretty ladies. (Cha, maissy&bella) postponed th jln raya outing to this Friday since i couldn’t make it last week. Aren’t they such a sweetie pie? =) Ouh my, I’m so touched, aniway, called bella th night b4 yest & ask her to teman me carik th right outfit for my course. So the next morning, die dah sebok2 ring me up asking where to meet and what time semer. I was way too sleepy so I said to her to meet ard 4 or 5pm, hung up th phone and continue my beauty sleep. Bt, I cant recalled back what I’ve dreamt so I took a shower.At 3, bella called again &she said maissy wanna tag along.& Im alright w it cus I suke skali if si kecoh tu ikot !Bt at that point of time, I was told that Maissy baru nk bath, so I took my own sweet time to siap and sempat chatting w famizee.Lagi kjp like that maissy called;
Maissy: Mei, kau dh siap? I da siap tau.
Mieza: huh, dah siap. Aku blm sia. Cepat pe kau siap
Maissy: mesti la cpt.. Kau nk aku nk siap brape lamer.
Mieza: ALRIGHT. Aku nk siap.
Maissy: kau wear what?
Mieza: enta idk yet! Pape I beep
Maissy: uu, i nk ikot tau.
Mieza: mampos, beh mcm malu², kau baru kenal pe kterorg? Ikot je la. mcm tk biase plak.
Maissy: hahahahaha. Kau nk jmpe bella, beh aku sebok² nk ikot. Mane tau kau tk suke.
Mieza: merepek uh! Dah la bye.
Maissy: weii, aku main2 je la, aku bwk skirt kau tau.
Mieza: ok best. K aku nk siap now. Bye syg.
Maissy: Mei! Aku dah potong rambot.. pendek sey, tk lawa !
Mieza: eh? Nnti leh tng0k Kay. [Malas nk layan tone! haha]
Maissy: tk lawa la mieza..
Mieza: eh dah la, aku nk siap la. Kau nie nk ajak bobal plak!
Maissy: hahahhaha. Aku tk cut la!
Mieza: suke? Haha. Okeh tata
Maissy: Seronoook! haha.k bye.
Teros i offline, siap cepat² and as what plan, im suppose to meet em at bedok platform but both of them reach before me & they waited fo abt 40 minutes den baru i reach platform & mrt pon smpai. Trained ourselves to bugis. But before that, kt dlm train, tige² fickle minded tktau nk drop at town or bugis. At last, maissy decide nk turon bugis.
So bile dah smpai, kiterorg go straight to lj to hv supper! Crack up some jokes and walk off frm there once all done with the food. B4 that let me go in detail. There’s this guy masok lj and look at me, maissy tngah makan² smpai ketawer, i dont knw ape yg klakar, die mcm hyper like that. Maissy mmg pantang jumpe aku, mesti die jdi mentel& mcm happy nk mampos. haha!
After that, we Chill kt luar lj kejaps cus maissy and bella wanna smoke. Those guys that look at me pointed at us. Bt I wasn’t sure to whom. I just cant look at their faces, so menyampah. They are so miang I tell you. Then we start our shopping session. After a few times Tawaf² ard the bugis street. Bella and maissy bought three-quarter floral skirt.Lawaaaa sekali, Bt I tk beli since maissy dah kasi me her floral skirt that she cant fit in .At 8+, we search for my course outfit. First survey on pants. Carik² bt tk dpt yg lawa². So we carik tops pulak, saw a black simple blouse. i nk tried it on, bt mcm malas tapi bella pakse me to try it on jugak by just sarong kan aje . Haha! So i did. Mas0k fitting room and just sarong kn the blouse. & I hide my pink top. Den show it to bella , ok this part very th kecoh!
Me: bella, boleh?
Bella: maisssyyyy! Tng0k.
[Maissy frm idk where, teros come and look]
Maissy; lawa la, alalala. Kau sarongkn je eh? haha
me: a'aah malas sak .
Maissy: Mei, kau try blouse yg lagi satu, i carik kn pants.
Mieza: oke. [Bt I didn’t tried, Ni namer nye tk dgr instruction!& When she come back w pants im still with my black blouse]
[btw, My two sweetheart kecoh pusing the whole store to search for one pathetic quater pants for me. cute kn. mcm bergotong royong like that.]
I tried th pants bt tk muat. Kecik sey the pants, so i past it back. Lepas tu, maissy past me a sweet ladylight blouse]
maissy: mieza lawakn?
Me; eh lawa sia ni blouse. Very sweet! Nk try, nk try! .
[They wait outside while i tried on the blouse]
Me: dah. Nice tk?
Maissy: eh lawa sey, aku pon nk beli uh.
Me: Eh si seb0k ni, beli uh. Hahaha!
[I was happy with the baju, maissy go and carik the same blouse fo her , beh bella sorg², so i tarek her in the fitting room with me , th situation very kecoh i tell you & we were laughing all the way ]
After a while seeing Maissy and me wearing th same top, bella pon nk buy the blouse, hahaha. 1st kn nk carik just for me, at last tige org beli the blouse. Aniway, when bella tried on. I was inside the same fitting room tngah pakai friendship band.. ]
Bella: k i nk try.
Maissy: weii, oke tak?
Me: ok. [Nk close th door]
Maissy; Eh kjap. Sweetkn? I suke...
Bella; tu sbb uh.
Me: k bye maissy [and close the door]
maissy; oi mieza, org nk try aju kt fitting room,kau sebok pakai friendship band kt dlm .
Me: Haha. Bising uh
So i paid for maissy. I present her that blouse since she gv me her new brand floral skirt, kirekn mcm presentkn each other uh, haha! And bella paid for herself. Den off we went to town, tawt of meeting cha bt she’s w man & tk sempat.That day, there’s two security gatal sitted at our spot! bodoh .sebok je . While, we waited for em to berams frm there .we catch up things, camwhore, dgr lagu and do girls thing, touch up and etc.. Maissy and i asek quarelled je. Cos i was Binget² the whole day and both of them were acting so" mencabar kesabaran aku!" haha. Bella biseng all the way and maissy very mentel. Bt I still love them to bits. All the quarelled, we didn’t mean it actually .its all part of j0king around.Aniways, at 10 we shop at forever21 & like again the three of us bought the same top , its purple pink ,I love it . If only cha were with us. I guess the 4 of us gt the same top. Haha. Cus we gt the same sense of fashion .I really miss her so much. And so, fo the top, this time round bella treat maissy plak. U knw wht, its like my things are theirs & theirs are mine. Cheyy. Haha! True girls? Seriously, we shared everything togather. =) Aniway, I shall stop here alright. Nights BABY.