it gives me thrill to wind you up


Miezamarsha
Diploma in Mass Communication
I love Myself. I dont smoke , drink & club.
18 years of living . 11th July. pampered. Sturborn & Sensitive .
Always Love Italian Food:)Mixed blood. Easily got irritated. Easy going.
Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Strong sense of sympathy.
Im'a shopaholic. Dislike crowded places.

i am so not bitter
about you eg. I am cool. I sing great songs. I am kate nash.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
[ 12:42 AM ]
Hey darlings, I’m back from my-used-to-be-private-blog for juicy updates. Gees. Anyway i've miss so many day nt updating on what's happening & currently, I’m sharing this humble blog of mine with my dearest, bella as I’ve mention in my previous post! Anyway let me recap on those days which I didn’t get to update.. Few weeks back before fasting month ended, a last minute plan w bella to break-fast at Idk where, since Im nt meeting anyone and Idk-why she’s nt meeting my neighbour "tersayang", nasran on that day. After much planing, we decide to meet up at bedok inter, phonebooth area, to be exact. By the way, tetibe I have the urge to eat two-piece chicken but KFC was really pack so we drag to lj instead. Right after that, I had a fringe cut before heading to town. Ouh yes, the hairdresser looks alike to shazli, the hairstyle, smile, eyes, height and semer lah easy said. Gees. Moving on, we trained to summorset. & again Im craving for spicy food bt I knew I couldn’t find any at town areas so just grab a cheese hotdog + extra chilli’s at 711 instead. & We move to our hot spot, singtel park, the spot-where-its-covered-much-much-more-privacy-which-we-spent-time-among-us, only-us-& there’s-no-one-else. gees. Dgn pantas , once we reach . I settle down and had a bite.
Bella: eh , cheese hotdog die keras pe
Mieza: aah tu pasal uh .
Bella: [giggle & look at me]
Mieza: [look at bella] apsal ngn kau ?
Bella: hmm , tkde . kau tng0k . k tkpe . [looking at th cheese]
Mieza:[I gt her dirty msg] stop it eh bella , rezeki oke…
Bella: ape ??aku tk pk pape sia…
Mieza: kau jgn nk tipu , kau tk pk pape asl kau senyum-senyum ,
Bella: hahahaha
Mieza:[eating] hahaha!
Bella: aah kau pon same
Mieza: kay2 dah2 … ni hotdog beh ni cheese kay ? .
After eating . we camwhore and tetibe my kaki semut2 tau .. den I quietly try to maintain bt bella nye tngn tktau diam and langar2.. so I terlepas ckp " kaki aku semut2 ah " & there you go she keep on langar2 my leg , tried to maintain bt could help it and terjerit . and you knw what , cus that place is covered and is a privacy place … the security heard and tawt we lesbian ! like for gudness sake … hahaha! Went back home at ard 11+ .. & lastly I wanna touch abt raya , it’s the same as last year . I have pics on 1st day of raya bt blum upload in lagi cus bnyk sngt . hees . aniways , cousin ku fahmi , getting much2 more hotter,all grown up=)
