[ 12:28 AM ]

hey baby, If our love was a story book. We would meet
on the very first page. The last chapter would be about
How I’m thankful for the life we've been together
We can't erase what was meant to be
Part of you and part of me it ain't over yet ,
I just can't accept the possibility!
Doesn't it ever stay. Must it always fade away
See I'm going through a situation
That I can't help .Wanna get a little closer
But I promised myself .That I would never give my heart
Away again!!! I know it's hard But You! gotta understand it
The truth is all the hurt and the pain .And the shit that you get?
When you have it ,ain't worth it baby!
I've been there so many times .I should know better but
I can't stop what I feel .When you're next to me
I really think.. I finally found somebody
That could be the one..But I promised myself
That I wouldn't give in to love.
And I'm scared ,nervous. i dnt wanna be hurt anymore
This is bad.Cause I know that you're the one
i need time to think abt this matter and maybe ,,
its to0 late !
where were you ,
when you knew , i needed you ?
where were you , when i was missing you ?
where were you , when i waited for ur calls?
you left me unattended , waiting , hoping
& cried for 1 MONTH. im way strugling.
& again where were you ??
Honey listen
u're forgiven for all the shits you've done !
forgive was easy but forget was the hardest .
[See the problem with relationships.
In general is that it's always a game
In the beginning they'll do Anything to have you
And once they do it. It nvr gonna be th same!]
There's just a shadow of a memory
I know we swore it was forever
But it hurts too much to stay around
Though I've given you my heart and soul
I must find a way of letting go
Cause baby, I don't wanna cry.
p/s ; if we're meant to be , please believe . Time will tell
& therefore i dont wanna rush .
i miss you so .& i still do .
Labels: please UNDERSTAND me