[ 7:22 PM ]

Update…No school for today. Hehe. Sukeerrr skali.. Rot at
home all the way & nuthing interest me. First in the morning
received msg frm ain & didn’t reply. Second msg. from idk who,
which guy & didnt reply toOooo. Continue sleeping. Mum wakes
me up bt I didn’t respond till she gave up & I think she continued
her beauty sleep too. Hehe. Woke up at 10 den baring&
baring till 11 plus aru drag myself to th toilet and took 1
hour to finish up my mandi session. After that … sit here
baring there .. Tak wat pape & should say today im so sensitive.
Alright maybe god giving me some hint to find a path of a new
beginning? I cant express it here. cus I knw org tu akan bace
so I wanna apologies foe what I did bt it gives me a space, a relief
kinda feeling . I know what u’re doing right now. It won’t last.
From one to another 1 all at the same time . Dah forget it . heees.
Aslkn bahagie sudah la eh. .Anyways. si dekni . bange hairstyle
die cool! & very kecoh . complain here & there[about something
soo random] .hahaha & im the one who will do th layankan ..
at last i also join in complaining. alright he's crazy . A great2 friend .
good listener and a good soccer player .=D he made such a good friend.
Just a kawan 0kay. .. nt more than that =D alright the photo
he send which he adore to bits. -___-''' & he tease me for
that line.. idk ape yg klakar. till he change his pm
" i love cats & forever i do "
-_-. alright im scared of cats . haha . =/
jgn ketawer kan please!!!! .

& lastly Mieza at last dapat bobal with Mimi Boy ! hah!
rinduuuuu sngt.he's like the only guy that can understand
me & always nasihat me likemy own bruther . i still r'member
when the first time i met him . with maissy . haha . Punye la
susah ! haha . malu2 . stress maissy layan me . then dah
tegor kejap . teros msg2 smpai i reach home .. skrg susah nk
contact sbb he's bz w his NS! haiyerr .. pastu nk salah kan
org action . cus i didnt text him animore lately .
mcm mane nk tag oiy . your off day also tk blg !
-_-.. I end w pictos aites

