

Miezamarsha
Diploma in Mass Communication
I love Myself. I dont smoke , drink & club.
18 years of living . 11th July. pampered. Sturborn & Sensitive .
Always Love Italian Food:)Mixed blood. Easily got irritated. Easy going.
Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Strong sense of sympathy.
Im'a shopaholic. Dislike crowded places.

about you eg. I am cool. I sing great songs. I am kate nash.
Lastly..ps to bella: I knw you takk suke if i ever mention his name .. bt sayang,
im okay i've learn to be strong .& see, somehow i cant forget him . And u have
to knw this . i cant hate him too .. no matter how cruel he is by hurting my
feelings ..& i've tried to hate him . bt i just couldnt .
sbb mieza dah sayang kan shaikh . you see i've put my soul & heart
to him +i'll treasure him deeply ... & i tetap will love him no matter how
many flaws he have . cus i knw he has a good side .. which i adore to bits .
Easy saying his love settled in my heart . & i just cant find a replacement no
matter how many guys i've met .& none perks me up .& none gave me the
feelings like what he did . & i sengaje listen to aybaybay songs & lollipop
cus frm there ajer la i can lepas kan rindu.i seriously misssssssssss him ..
& im fine with my condition right now .. i just pray for his happiness .=] so all
i need frm you is to understand me . okay darling ?
with love , mieza
Labels: mieza rindu shaikh so much .



